Registration for the 2020 CANECSA Examinations has now closed.
Examination Registration and Fees
In order to complete your online registration you will need a copy (scan or clear image) of each of the following:
- your undergraduate medical degree
- relevant postgraduate qualifications (if applicable)
- your medical council/board registration certificate
- your medical council/board practicing license / certificate
- a recent passport style photo
Examination fees are payable to your national anaesthesiology society. Please contact you local CANECSA Country Representatives directly to arrange payment. The deadline for 2020 examination fee payment is May 31st (for subsequent years the deadline will be March 31st 2020). To celebrate the first year of CANECSA examinations, examination fees are offered at a lower rate for 2020.
- Membership examination $400 (2020 rate – $200)
- Fellowship examination $700 (2020 rate – $500)
Repeat examination – Candidates who are unsuccessful in the CANECSA examinations, may repeat the examinations the following year, subject to payment of the repeat examination fee.
- Membership $200
- Fellowship $300
Graduation – Graduation fees are applicable for candidates successful in the CANECSA Fellowship examination and must be paid before the successful candidate can graduate.
- Fellowship $500
- Fellowship by Election $500